Work with Us
Work with Us
Since our earliest days we have been recognized by top regional chefs, farmers and holistic practitioners as the place to shop for delicious organic food and lifestyle products. Our staff care deeply about our customers wellness and supporting them on their journey to have the most vibrant and healthy lives. We look for people who are passionate, engaged and dedicated to the ongoing success of our company.
Live your Values
Community Natural Foods is committed to creating the most engaged, passionate, and loyal staff in the natural foods industry. Our benefits programs reflect the needs and interests of our staff, and our aspiration to support well-being and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive health and dental insurance, generous store discounts, paid training, educational reimbursements and extensive professional development, RRSP investment matching, job protected sabbatical leaves, long service awards, 40 hours of annual sick pay, cell phone subsidy, and several corporate discounts with other Calgary businesses.
Grow with Us
Community Natural Foods offers a dynamic work environment where people are encouraged to grow! We encourage open communication and accountability at all levels of our business. Our company provides a workplace where you can be proud of your contributions. We promote the opportunity for advancement with cross training and mentoring and reward productivity and performance.
If you're interested in joining our team we'd love to hear from you! Please submit all career inquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Available Positions:
T02 Repack Manufacturing is a fun, friendly, fast-paced department. We are a Certified Organic facility that supplies Community with the Community Naturals brand of dried nuts, seeds, flours, nut butters, confection, dried fruit, bulk herbs, and ANP Greens & Dry Mixes.
Position: T02 Repack Clerk
Location: Head Office/Repack
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: 8a-430p and/or 7a-330p Monday to Friday
This is an entry-level position for the repack manufacturing department. The ideal candidate is driven, professional, and eager to learn. Successful candidates will have an others come first attitude, and understand that the success of the department is dependent on everyone pulling together.
Select Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Must be able to follow CFIA, GMP and Organic Certification standards for food handling, inventory tracking and certified organic food processing
- Package and label all products in a diligent, professional and efficient manner with minimal waste
- Visually inspect food products to ensure the highest quality is maintained and report any ingredient or label changes to the supervisor
- Remove and report damaged products
- Pick orders quickly and accurately
- Log and maintain production tracking sheets
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Operate semi-automated packaging equipment
Select Qualifications Include:
- Previous training in basic food safety and handling is ideal but not required provided that candidate displays enthusiasm and willingness to train
- Task and detail oriented
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to handle heavy loads, repetitive tasks
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with coworkers and management
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 25kg (55lbs) with ease throughout shift
**Must be flexible to work overtime when necessary.**
If you want to be a part of the exciting world of manufacturing, please email your resume too email@example.com right away.