Since our earliest days we have been recognized by top regional chefs, farmers and holistic practitioners as the place to shop for delicious organic food and lifestyle products. Our staff care deeply about our customers wellness and supporting them on their journey to have the most vibrant and healthy lives. We look for people who are passionate, engaged and dedicated to the ongoing success of our company.
Live your Values
Community Natural Foods is committed to creating the most engaged, passionate, and loyal staff in the natural foods industry. Our benefits programs reflect the needs and interests of our staff, and our aspiration to support well-being and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive health and dental insurance, generous store discounts, paid training, educational reimbursements and extensive professional development, RRSP investment matching, job protected sabbatical leaves, long service awards, 40 hours of annual sick pay, cell phone subsidy, and several corporate discounts with other Calgary businesses.
Grow with Us
Community Natural Foods offers a dynamic work environment where people are encouraged to grow! We encourage open communication and accountability at all levels of our business. Our company provides a workplace where you can be proud of your contributions. We promote the opportunity for advancement with cross training and mentoring and reward productivity and performance.
If you're interested in joining our team we'd love to hear from you! Please submit all career inquiries and applications to email@example.com
Current Available Positions at Community Natural Foods:
Repack Manufacturing is a fun, friendly, fast-paced department. We are a Certified Organic facility that supplies Community with the Community Naturals brand of dried nuts, seeds, flours, nut butters, confection, dried fruit, bulk herbs, and ANP Greens.
Position: T02 Repack Clerk
Location: Head Office/Repack
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: 8a-430p and/or 7a-330p Monday to Friday
This is an entry-level position for the repack manufacturing department. The ideal candidate is driven, professional, and eager to learn. Successful candidates will have an others come first attitude, and understand that the success of the department is dependent on everyone pulling together.
Select Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Must be able to follow CFIA, GMP and Organic Certification standards for food handling, inventory tracking and certified organic food processing
- Package and label all products in a diligent, professional and efficient manner with minimal waste
- Visually inspect food products to ensure the highest quality is maintained and report any ingredient or label changes to the supervisor
- Remove and report damaged products
- Pick orders quickly and accurately
- Log and maintain production tracking sheets
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Operate semi-automated packaging equipment
Select Qualifications Include:
- Previous training in basic food safety and handling is ideal but not required provided that candidate displays enthusiasm and willingness to train
- Task and detail oriented
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to handle heavy loads, repetitive tasks
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with coworkers and management
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 25kg (55lbs) with ease throughout shift
**Must be flexible to work overtime when necessary.**
If you want to be a part of the exciting world of manufacturing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
Community Natural Foods is currently seeking a Full-Time Customer Engagement Expert!
What’s the role?
The Customer Engagement Expert utilizes a specialized knowledge and experience base to interact with customers to optimize their in-store experience. The Customer Engagement Expert will also be responsible for helping to develop the expertise of Customer Engagement Clerks with regards to a variety of product groups. As a member of the Customer Engagement Department they will additionally be responsible for the customer engagement activities for all products in the store.
What do you bring to the role?
-A passion for learning within the Natural Health Products field and the ability to pass on that knowledge in a systematic and organized way
-Substantial knowledge of our products that can be effectively parlayed into hands-on teaching moments and group training sessions
-Solid experience creating and delivering training to diverse groups of people from 1 to 20, using various methodologies
-Experience creating learning objectives and measures
-A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to think on your feet
-Strong knowledge of Customer Relationship Excellence and the ability to bring out the best in team members
-Previous experience leading a team is a definite asset
If this sounds like you we'd love to get introduced! Please send your resume and cover letter telling us about your best learning experience to email@example.com