Sweet Potato and Black Pepper Biscuits
Serve hot with soup, salad or as a base for a yummy sandwich
Dish Type: Lifestyle: nut free, vegetarian
- 2 cups flour
- 2 t. Baking Powder
- 1 t. Sugar
- 1/2 t. Black Pepper
- 1/2 t. Baking Soda
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 3/4 cup Unsalted Organic Butter
- 1 c. Sweet Potato (cooked and mashed)
- 2 T. Organic Heavy Cream
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and cut in the unsalted butter and sweet potato.
- Add the cream and mix well but don't over mix. Cut into biscuits.
- Bake in hot over (450) for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve hot with soup, salad or as a base for a yummy