Salmon Spread Delight
8 oz Fat-free/reduced fat cream cheese, softened
3 oz Smoked salmon
2 Tbsp Flax Seed Oil
2 tsp Horseradish, grated or prepared
1-2 tsp Lemon juice, fresh
1-2 tsp Honey
1 1/2 Tbsp Fresh dill weed, chopped (or 1 1/2 tsp Dried)
1/8 tsp Hot Sauce
1-2 Tbsp Milk for adjusting consistency
Sea salt and Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients except milk in a food processor or blender.
- Process until salmon is coarsely pureed, scraping down the bowl as necessary.
- If serving immediately, adjust consistency and seasoning by mixing in milk a little at a time.
- To serve later, do not add milk; just cover tightly and refrigerate.
- Let warm slightly, adjust consistency and seasoning before serving.