Paleo Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Extremely high in fiber and low in calories
Dish Type: baking Lifestyle: dairy free, gluten free, nut free, paleo, vegetarian
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¾ tsp baking soda(gf if necessary)
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup canned unsweetened pumpkin
- ⅓ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg, pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until blended.
- Pour the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto cookie sheet. If desired, press a few pepitas (pumpkin seeds) into the top of each cookie.