Gluten Free Glory Bowl With Goat Cheese
Tired of uninspired gluten free lunches? Try out this recipe for a hearty and tasty option.
Dish Type: Lifestyle: gluten free, vegan, vegetarian
- 1 (10-ounce) bag lettuce greens
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or other nut of preference
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 medium sweet potato cooked and diced
- ½ cup soft goat cheese broken up
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
Divide ingredients between two bowls then drizzled with balsamic dressing.