Fresh Cucumber Herb Dip
A simple, yet delicious vegetarian cucumber herb dish that is sure to please
Dish Type: appetizers Lifestyle: gluten free, nut free, vegetarian
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coarsely grate 1 English cucumber.
- Place in colander set over a bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt. Let stand 1 hour.
- Squeeze out excess moisture.
- In medium bowl, combine cucumber, 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley, 2 T. chopped mint, 1 clove garlic minced, with fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.