If you like sweet cornbread, this is the recipe for you!
Dish Type: baking Lifestyle: gluten free, nut free, vegetarian
- 1 ½ cups Buttermilk
- 1 ¼ tsp. gluten free Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. Sugar (add as desired)
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 - 2 cups Cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8" square baking pan, set aside
- Combine buttermilk, baking soda, salt, sugar and egg
- Add cornmeal until batter reaches the consistency of cake batter.
- Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or till golden.