Almond Chickpea Flour Cookies
1 cup almonds, ground or almond meal
1 cup chickpea flour
¾ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
1 egg yolk or egg replacer
½ earth balance or butter
1 tsp. cardamom (optional)
- Preheat oven to 330F
- Cream together softened Earth Balance or butter and sugar.
- Add egg yolk or egg replacer and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add flour and almond meal, knead until a soft dough forms.
- Roll balls a little smaller than walnuts, place on cookie sheets and flatten.
- Bake at 300F for 12-18 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack.
Lovingly borrowed from www.food.com
Products featured in this recipe