Curelle Cacay Oil Natural Skin Oil 30ml
Clinically proven. Wild Harvested. Cold Pressed. No GMO. Sustainable. Gluten Free. Vegan.
Clinically Proven (4 week study, applied twice daily)
* 95% of patients reduced the appearance of wrinkles 100% of patients had an increase in hydration and firmness
* 85% had an increase in smoothness
* 80% had an increase in elasticity
* The appearance of fine lines were reduced up to 45%
* Hydration increased up to 39%
* Smoothness increased up to 30%
* Elasticity improvement up to 27%
Studies were conducted utilizing 100% concentration of cacay oil which is why we make it available in Canada only 100% pure.
Safe to use in the sun. Can be used by all skin types including the most sensitive skin.
Some other PROPERTIES and USES:
* Cell regeneration (stretch marks, scars)
* Soothing (soothes burns and skin irritations)
* Sebum regulator (unblocks pores)
* Moisturizing (long lasting hydration, eczema, psoriasis)
* Brightening (skin radiance, blemishes, helps even tone)
* Hair (frizz control, conditioning, thermo protector)
* Other (nail strengthener, anti inflammatory, cuticle conditioning)
This premium grade cacay oil has the highest linoleic acid (Vitamin F) content of any plant oil.
* 2x more linoleic acid and 50% more Vitamin E than argan oil.
* 3x more retinol (Vitamin A) and 65% more linoleic acid than rose hip oil, and significantly more Vitamin E than rose hip oil.
Rose hip oil is unstable with a shelf life of six months or less, Vitamin E is added to extend its shelf life. The shelf life of this premium grade cacay oil is just over two years (with nothing added, just the pure oil).
Sustainable: The purchase of cacay nuts direct from farmers supports 200 families, making it possible for them to plant their own cacay trees and further increase their income.