Food, and the preparation of food, has brought people together for centuries. With the development of the internet food has gained the ability to bring people from all over the world together through the sharing of recipes.
By taking the time to become a contributor to CNF Recipe Book, you’ll be joining an ever growing community of foodies dedicated to improving the way they live through their eating habits.
To help facilitate the coming together of this community we have a couple of important things for you to consider when submitting a recipe and/or photo to us.
Please take into consideration the following when submitting any content to the CNF Recipe Book.
Recipe Submissions must:
- Utilize more than one ingredient.
- Be submitted using Imperial measurements (cups, ounces, etc.). Recipes submitted in metric measurements may be converted prior to posting.
- Be applicable to one of this site’s categories
- Not contain brand or company names
- Photos must be a high resolution .jpg image and Community reserves the right to resize this image as necessary
- Contributors must own, or have permission to use, any image submitted
Community Natural Foods reserves the right to:
- Edit any and all submissions for grammar, spelling, and structure without notice
- Deny submissions that contain profanity, offensive language and/or content, or copyrighted material
- Ban or block contributors who repeatedly submit content that violates the above conditions
- Remove or recategorize content on the site at any time, for any reason
- Catalogue and retain recipes for future posting to this site or any of its affiliates in print or electronic form